Search Apartment Rentals in Campbell River
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Campbell River
Reviewed on Nov. 22, 2020
Coast Discovery Inn
Reviewed on Nov. 1, 2020
Anchor Inn And Suites
Reviewed on Nov. 10, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Campbell River
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Campbell River with 31 accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate accommodations with similar amenities. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. Even filter by similar properties such as condos, vacation homes, or cottages. You may want to take time to enjoy the area's scenic seaside while you're here.
Best Time to Visit Campbell River
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 28° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 29° F at night
- Average rainfall is 2.17 inches in a year
Things to Do in Campbell River
Visitors to Campbell River appreciate its seaside. Enjoy the outdoors at Elk Falls Provincial Park and Elk Falls Suspension Bridge, or simply take in cultural attractions like Campbell River Art Gallery and Tidemark Theatre. Torii Gate and Campbell River Museum are other places to visit while you're in town.Campbell River is also notable for its:
How to Get to Campbell River and Around the Area
Fly into Campbell River, BC (YHH-Campbell River Water Aerodrome), which is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Quadra Island, BC (YQJ-April Point Seaplane Base), which is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.