Search Motels in Campbell River from CA $73
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Campbell River
Other property types in Campbell River
Reviewed on Oct. 25, 2020
Ramada by Wyndham Campbell River
Reviewed on Oct. 6, 2020
Anchor Inn And Suites
Reviewed on Oct. 22, 2020
Campbell River Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 31 hotels and other lodging choices in Campbell River, though there are only 3 inexpensive motels. These less expensive accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Fun fact: Motels became more prevalent in the U.S. after World War II with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room directly from the parking lot.
Below are a few of Expedia customers' best-rated Campbell River motels available to book:
- Enjoy access to the terrace, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- A computer station along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Campbell RiverThose who've visited Campbell River love the seaside. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Elk Falls Provincial Park
- Elk Falls Suspension Bridge
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Campbell River Art Gallery
- Tidemark Theatre
- Torii Gate
Campbell River is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Campbell RiverDecide when you'd like to visit Campbell River by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 28° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 29° F at night
- Average rainfall is 2.17 inches in a year
How to Get to Campbell River and Around the Area
|Campbell River, BC (YHH-Campbell River Water Aerodrome)||Airport||1.5 mi (2.4 km)|
|Quadra Island, BC (YQJ-April Point Seaplane Base)||Airport||2.6 mi (4.2 km)|
|Campbell River, BC (YBL)||Airport||5.4 mi (8.6 km)|