Search Hostels in Burlington from CA $104
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Burlington
Other property types in Burlington
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont
Reviewed on Oct. 29, 2020
Hilton Burlington Lake Champlain
Reviewed on Nov. 10, 2020
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Reviewed on Nov. 8, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're looking for low-cost places to stay in Burlington, a hostel in town could be a great option. These dorm-style accommodations come in quite a few shapes and sizes, but they all have a few things in common:
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
By choosing a hostel in Burlington, you can spend less on lodging and save more of your money for exploring during your stay. You can enjoy activities like shopping, and the lake views create an appealing natural setting.
Hostels in Burlington
Not sure where to stay in Burlington? This hostel is popular:
Burlington Hostel - Located within a 10-minute walk of Waterfront Park and Church Street Marketplace. Property features include free breakfast, free WiFi, and a 24-hour front desk. You'll find showers in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Burlington?
Good weather's always better when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 47° F and nighttime temperatures average 10° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 13° F at night
- Average rainfall is 36.81 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Burlington?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Church Street Marketplace
- Waterfront Park
- Lake Champlain
- City Hall Park
- Perkins Pier
- Battery Park
- Burlington City Arts Center
- Burlington Fire House Gallery
- Flynn Center for the Performing Arts
In general, Burlington is known for its:
- University life
How to Get to Burlington and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away from the city center. Another option is Plattsburgh, NY (PBG-Plattsburgh Intl.), situated 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away. Once you're on the ground, you may want to use public transit to get around. If you're eager to explore more of the area, head over to Essex Junction-Burlington Station to hop on a train.