Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Burlington, VT from CA $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Burlington Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov. 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 18, 2020
Burlington Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Burlington with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 26 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Consider these popular Burlington hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and walkable location.
- Pets are welcome at Motel 6 Burlington - Colchester. This motel offers WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and location's sightseeing.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Burlington
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Burlington is 36.81 inches
Exploring Burlington with Your Pet
Known for its university life and hockey, Burlington has lots to offer visitors including its churches, architecture, and festivals. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Church Street Marketplace and Waterfront Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Burlington City Arts Center and Burlington Fire House Gallery. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Dog and Cat, The Pet Advantage, or River Cove Animal Hospital.