Overview of Tortworth Court Four Pillars
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Tortworth Court Four Pillars is located in Bristol. St Nicholas Market and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Bristol Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ashton Gate Stadium or Bath Racecourse.
- Ashton Gate Stadium - 12 min drive
- Clifton Suspension Bridge - 13 min drive
- SS Great Britain - 18 min drive
- Old Vic Theatre - 19 min drive
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre - 20 min drive
- Bristol Parson Street Station - 9 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 12 min drive
- The Carpenters Tavern - 7 min walk
- The Queens Head - 18 min walk
- Elm Tree - 3 min drive
- Jos Cafe - 3 min drive
- The Winford Arms - 4 min drive
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel Bristol
- Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel
- Tortworth Court Four Pillars Bristol
- Tortworth Court Four Pillars
- Court Four Pillars Hotel
- Court Four Pillars