Overview of Arrowwood Lodge At Brainerd Lakes
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Split)
Deluxe Suite, Multiple Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
In the business district, Arrowwood Lodge At Brainerd Lakes is in an area with good airport proximity. Northland Arboretum and Cragun's Legacy Courses are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Nisswa Family Fun Center and Paul Bunyan Land. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Brainerd International Raceway or North Central Speedway.
- Brainerd International Raceway - 5 min drive
- Northland Arboretum - 5 min drive
- Cuyana Mine Pits - 8 min drive
- Lake Ossawinnamakee - 8 min drive
- Buffalo Hills Park - 12 min drive
- Brainerd, MN (BRD-Brainerd Lakes Regional) - 13 min drive
- Baxters Grill and Bar — 1 min walk
- Culver's - 18 min walk
- Perkins - 4 min drive
- Tim Hortons - 4 min drive
- McDonalds - 4 min drive
About this property
Arrowwood Lodge At Brainerd Lakes
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 3 per cent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I would recommend this hotel. Kids and adults enjoyed the water park. The rooms were clean and large enough to accommodate our family. The only thing I was not impressed with for the money was breakfast. A few pastries, an egg bake and potatoes. Preferred some meat, bacon, sausage, etc... the kids really wanted waffles. Coffee was terrible. I would recommend there pizza VERY DELICIOUS!!