- Old North Church
- 6 min walk
- Paul Revere House
- 6 min walk
- 4 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront is in Boston's North End neighbourhood, a walkable area with good airport proximity. The Freedom Trail and Copley Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Boston Common and Boston Public Garden. New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- The Freedom Trail - 3 min walk
- Old North Church - 6 min walk
- Paul Revere House - 6 min walk
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground - 7 min walk
- New England Aquarium - 12 min walk
- Aquarium - 11 min walk
- Boston North Station - 13 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Battery Wharf Grille — 1 min walk
- Lucia - 4 min walk
- Maurizio's - 4 min walk
- Giacomo's - 5 min walk
- Florentine Cafe - 5 min walk
About this property
Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.99 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Health club access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 24.95 and USD 24.95 for adults, and USD 11.95 and USD 11.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 50 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0015660351.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront
- Battery Wharf Hotel Waterfront
- Battery Wharf Boston Waterfront
- Battery Wharf Waterfront
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The property is so convenient to the North End and on the waterfront. It's simply a GREAT Location! The staff was very friendly too! Yet, typical expected amenities are not available. There is no bar or full-service restaurant from 11:00am through 4:00pm. And don't look for an ice machine as we were told there was not one available nor was the restaurant open to get ice. Additionally, in-room service is not available in all rooms either. But...Considering the location, these inconveniences were not such a big deal.