- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Windsor Park
- 9 min walk
- Queen's University of Belfast
- 9 min walk
- Monte Carlo
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Dream Apartments St Thomas Hall is in Belfast's Belfast City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Titanic Belfast and Grand Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Crumlin Road Jail and Belfast Castle. Metropolitan Arts Centre and Odyssey Complex are also worth visiting.
- Lisburn Road - 1 min walk
- Windsor Park - 9 min walk
- Queen's University of Belfast - 9 min walk
- Ulster Museum - 14 min walk
- Lyric Theatre - 16 min walk
- Belfast Central Station - 12 min drive
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Monte Carlo - 1 min walk
- Cuckoo - 1 min walk
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Four Star Pizza - 2 min walk
- Bithika - 2 min walk
About this property
Dream Apartments St Thomas Hall
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 2:00 AM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions and key retrieval information prior to arrival.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice and quite
Clean and quite and good location. Will stay again