Overview of Days Inn Bar Harbor
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Days Inn Bar Harbor is located in Bar Harbor. West Street Historic District and St. Saviour's Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Kebo Valley Golf Club and Northeast Harbor Golf Club. Bar Harbor Whale Watching and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
- St. Saviour's Church - 3 min drive
- Agamont Park - 3 min drive
- Bar Harbor Whale Museum - 3 min drive
- Bar Harbor Whale Watching - 3 min drive
- Shore Path - 3 min drive
- Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State) - 130 min drive
- Little Anthony's Sports Bar and Pizzaria - 2 min drive
- Jordan's Restaurant - 2 min drive
- Rosalie's Pizza - 3 min drive
- Gringo's - 3 min drive
- Opera House Internet Cafe - 3 min drive
About this property
Days Inn Bar Harbor
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice place to stay without breaking the bank. Friendly, clean and comfy, what else do you need?