- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- 4 min walk
- Bar Harbor Whale Museum
- 9 min drive
- Mainly Meat BBQ
- 5 min walk
- The Chart Room
- 3 min drive
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Hinckley's Dreamwood Cottages is located in Bar Harbor. West Street Historic District and St. Saviour's Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Bar Harbor Whale Watching and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf.
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - 4 min walk
- Bar Harbor Whale Museum - 9 min drive
- Bar Harbor Whale Watching - 9 min drive
- Shore Path - 9 min drive
- Acadia National Park s Visitors Center - 11 min drive
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) - 13 min drive
- Mainly Meat BBQ - 5 min walk
- The Chart Room - 3 min drive
- Rose Eden Lobster - 4 min drive
- C-Ray Lobster - 4 min drive
- Little Anthony's Sports Bar and Pizzaria - 8 min drive
About this property
Hinckley's Dreamwood Cottages
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.