Search Motels in Bangkok from CA $32
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Bangkok
Other property types in Bangkok
Adelphi Suites Bangkok
Reviewed on Nov. 2, 2020
Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok
Reviewed on Aug. 28, 2020
Miracle Grand Convention Hotel
Reviewed on Jul. 16, 2020
Bangkok Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Bangkok, expand your search to find motels in the surrounding area or let us help you find something similar from more than 3247 hotels and other accommodations. Simply filter using our search tools by nightly room rate or cost-effective amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Bangkok has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Siam Paragon Mall, Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, and Siam Center.
Below is one of the motels available for your stay in Bangkok:
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Mega Bangna and Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Center.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour room service, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in BangkokCheck out the prominent temples and notable monuments while you're sightseeing in this vibrant area. Those visiting Bangkok love its shops, restaurants, and bars.
Here are some popular places:
- Siam Paragon Mall
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World
- Siam Center
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Lumpini Park
- Chatuchak Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Bangkok Riverside
- Siam Park City
- Safari World
Bangkok is also popular for its:
- Cultural attractions
Best Time to Visit BangkokDecide when you'd like to visit Bangkok by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 94° F and nighttime temperatures average 68° F
- April-June: 95° F is the daytime average and 75° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 89° F during the day and 68° F at night
- Average rainfall is 54.61 inches in a year
How to Get to Bangkok and Around the Area
|Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.)||Airport||12.7 mi (20.5 km)|
|Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)||Airport||14.9 mi (24.1 km)|
|Siam BTS Station||Metro Station||0.2 mi (0.3 km)|
|Rachathewi BTS Station||Metro Station||0.4 mi (0.7 km)|
|National Stadium BTS Station||Metro Station||0.5 mi (0.8 km)|
|Bangkok Makkasan Station||Train Station||0.9 mi (1.4 km)|
|Yommarat||Train Station||1.2 mi (2 km)|
|Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station||Train Station||1.4 mi (2.3 km)|