- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Banff, Royal Canadian Lodge is on the Strip and near a train station. Upper Hot Springs and Mount Norquay Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Banff Gondola and Tunnel Mountain.
- Banff Station - 13 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 93 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Evergreen Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
- The Evergreen Lounge – Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Royal Canadian Lodge
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staff was extremely friendly and overall we had a great stay!