Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Banff from CA $161
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Banff Pet-friendly Hotels
Banff Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Banff? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 3 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Durn House is a dog-friendly guesthouse, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star guesthouse's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Fife Lodge. This hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and location.
Planning Your Trip to Banff
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Banff is 1.14 inches
Exploring Banff with Your Pet
Known for its port, Banff has lots to offer visitors including its rich culture, festivals, and monuments. See the local sights and visit Duff House. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Macduff Marine Aquarium. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Rivers to Reef Aquatics, Banff Pet Shop, or Eleanor & Urquhart Luxury Dog Beds Scotland.