- Banff National Park Information Centre
- 2 min walk
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau
- 2 min walk
- Banff Legacy Trail
- 5 min walk
- Banff, AB (YBA)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Banff, Moose Hotel And Suites is in the city centre. Upper Hot Springs and Mount Norquay Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Banff Gondola and Tunnel Mountain. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Banff National Park Information Centre - 2 min walk
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau - 2 min walk
- Banff Legacy Trail - 5 min walk
- Banff Park Museum - 9 min walk
- Central Park - 10 min walk
- Banff Station - 8 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 93 min drive
About this property
Moose Hotel And Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests requesting a pet-friendly room must contact the property in advance using the information located in their booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8.00 and CAD 20.00 for adults, and CAD 8.00 and CAD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location in the middle of Banff Avenue, so it was easy to just walk out. The facilities at the hotel were fantastic, the hot pools after a days skiing were so relaxing. Staff very friendly and couldn't be more helpful. We would love to come back and stay here again.