Overview of King Edward Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
One King and one Pull out Sofa
Room (Selected at Check In )
About this area
Located in Banff, King Edward Hotel is on the Strip and near a train station. Upper Hot Springs and Mount Norquay Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Banff Gondola and Tunnel Mountain. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Banff Legacy Trail - 2 min walk
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau - 3 min walk
- Banff National Park Information Centre - 3 min walk
- Banff Park Museum - 4 min walk
- Central Park - 4 min walk
- Banff Station - 9 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 94 min drive
About this property
King Edward Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 5.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
the location of the hotel was perfect, but it was run down and very hot in the room the entire time.