Search Resort Hotels in Aumond from CA $121
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resort Hotels in Aumond
Other property types in Aumond
Best Western Plus Mont-Laurier
Reviewed on Aug. 2, 2020
Quality Inn Mont-Laurier
Reviewed on Jun. 13, 2020
Super 8 by Wyndham Mont Laurier
Reviewed on Aug. 22, 2020
Resorts in Aumond
Longing for a relaxing getaway? Treat yourself to the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you want for your stay—from convenient food and drink options to activities and shopping. Browse the resort options in the area and discover the best one for you, whether you picture yourself sipping drinks by a sprawling pool or checking out the on-site boutiques.
Our highest-rated resorts near Aumond:
Chateau Logue Hôtel - Family-friendly property rated 3 stars
- 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Aumond
- Features free self parking
Village Windigo - Beach property rated 3 stars
- 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from Aumond
- Offers a restaurant
- Has a private beach, a spa, and a bar
What Can I Do in Aumond?
If you're interested in local sights, Forest Fire Prevention History Interpretation Center, Pythonga, and Chute du Brule are some places to visit nearby. Additional attractions in the area include Walleye Interpretive Centre and Lac Blue Sea.
When Should I Visit Aumond?
Here's a summary of the typical weather to help with deciding your travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 42° F and nighttime temperatures average -5° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 20° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 78° F and nighttime averages are around 39° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 4° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.42 inches in a year