Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Maniwaki from CA $100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Maniwaki Pet-friendly Hotels
Maniwaki Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Maniwaki with your cat or dog? Here is a top accommodation liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Auberge du Draveur is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's restaurant and quiet guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Maniwaki
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -5°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Maniwaki is 1.42 inches
Exploring Maniwaki with Your Pet
Known for its golfing and monuments, Maniwaki has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Pythonga. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Forest Fire Prevention History Interpretation Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Animalerie Jecaso or Kiam Maniwaki - Animalerie à Maniwaki.