Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Augusta, GA from CA $68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Augusta Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Augusta Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Augusta Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Augusta and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 40 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Augusta hotels and accomodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Augusta South is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a fitness center and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and location.
- Pets are welcome at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Augusta. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's restaurant and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Super 8 by Wyndham Augusta Ft Gordon Belair. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and deep soaking tubs.
Planning Your Trip to Augusta
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Augusta is 46.57 inches
Exploring Augusta with Your Pet
Known for its golfing and theaters, Augusta has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront, live music, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Augusta National Golf Club. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Augusta Convention Center and Augusta Imperial Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Bob's Tropical Fish, or Wild Birds Unlimited.