Search Apartment Rentals in Augusta
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Augusta
Other property types in Augusta
Hyatt Place Augusta
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
Quality Inn & Suites Augusta I-20
Reviewed on Sep. 7, 2020
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Augusta-Washington Rd
Reviewed on Oct. 12, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Augusta
You'll find 391 accommodation choices in Augusta, including a selection of apartments. Take time to enjoy the major shopping area and top-notch restaurants in this family-friendly area. Augusta National Golf Club and Augusta Riverwalk are top sights worth a visit.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, apartments include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Augusta
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 72° F and nighttime temperatures average 37° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 50° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 62° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 81° F during the day and 37° F at night
- Average rainfall is 46.57 inches in a year
What to Do in Augusta
Travelers come to Augusta for its restaurants and shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Augusta Riverwalk and Meadow Garden, or simply take in cultural attractions like Augusta Imperial Theatre and Morris Museum of Art. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Augusta National Golf Club and Fort Gordon.Augusta is also notable for its:
- Live music
How to Get to Augusta and Around the Area
Fly into Augusta, GA (AGS-Augusta Regional), which is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.