- Auckland Town Hall
- 4 min walk
- Sky Tower
- 6 min walk
- SkyCity Casino
- 7 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Queen Street Shopping District - 3 min walk
- Auckland Town Hall - 4 min walk
- Sky Tower - 6 min walk
- SkyCity Casino - 7 min walk
- University of Auckland - 14 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 17 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Millennium Brasserie – Brasserie offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Katsura Restaurant – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Atrium Lounge – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
About this property
Grand Millennium Auckland
2 restaurants, an indoor pool and a fitness centre are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and a sauna are on-site. All 452 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Conveniences include fridges and electric kettles, and guests will appreciate thoughtful touches such as pillow menus and bathrobes.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 25 and NZD 34 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: NZD 50 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10:00 AM: NZD 25-34 per person
- 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
- Fitness centre/gym
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Soundproofed rooms
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
Where to eat
Club room extras suited us because of the quiet, less busy lounge. Bath was a good size to soak in. Towels were big. Room service was quick and the food was hot and plentiful. Front desk workers were very friendly. The hotel has a beautiful ambience. Have stayed here before many times when it was called the Grand Rendezvous.