- Digby Pines Golf Resort
- 1 min walk
- Annapolis Basin Look Off Provincial Park
- 3 min walk
- Digby Heritage Centre
- 19 min walk
- Digby, NS (YDG)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Digby, Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa is in a rural location and near theme parks. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Annapolis Basin Look Off Provincial Park and Bay of Fundy, while Admiral Digby Museum and Old Temperance Hall Museum are cultural highlights.
- Digby Pines Golf Resort - 1 min walk
- Annapolis Basin Look Off Provincial Park - 3 min walk
- Digby Heritage Centre - 19 min walk
- Admiral Digby Museum - 3 min drive
- Trinity Anglican Church - 3 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 142 min drive
- Where to eat
- Churchill’s Restaurant – Open daily.
- 19 Hole Eatery – Open daily.
- Churchill's Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 11 and CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Digby Pines Golf Resort Ascend Hotel Collection
- Pines Golf Resort Ascend Hotel Collection
- Digby Pines Golf Ascend Collection
- Pines Golf Ascend Collection
- Digby Pines Golf Resort
- Digby Pines Golf
- The Pine Resort Digby
- Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa Nova Scotia
- Digby Pines Resort Digby
- Digby Pines Hotel Digby
- Digby Pines Golf Resort Spa
- Digby Pines Golf Resort Spa an Ascend Hotel Collection
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Charming old resort. Everything you wanted was on site. Checked out the golf course. Didn't realize it was a "Stanley Thompson" design. Lots of running trails close by.