- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Robert Gordon University
- 14 min drive
- Duthie Park Winter Gardens
- 16 min drive
- The Ploughman
- 5 min walk
- Old Bank Bar
- 6 min walk
- Aberdeen (ABZ)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Peterculter, The Registry Guest House is in a rural location. Drum Castle and Crathes Castle and Gardens are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hazlehead Park and Duthie Park Winter Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Curl Aberdeen or Pittodrie Stadium.
- Robert Gordon University - 14 min drive
- Duthie Park Winter Gardens - 16 min drive
- Aberdeen Music Hall - 18 min drive
- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary - 18 min drive
- Westburn Park - 19 min drive
- Aberdeen Portlethen Station - 17 min drive
- Aberdeen (ABZ) - 14 min drive
- The Ploughman - 5 min walk
- Old Bank Bar - 6 min walk
- Jumbo's Fish and Chips - 7 min walk
- Culter Curry House - 7 min walk
- Richmond Arms - 7 min walk
About this property
The Registry Guest House
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great place to stay and to then travel around Royal Deeside with easy access to Aberdeen.