Search Motels in 100 Mile House from CA $69
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in 100 Mile House
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in 100 Mile House
Sandman Hotel & Suites Williams Lake
Reviewed on Nov. 27, 2020
Best Western Williams Lake Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 16, 2020
Super 8 by Wyndham Williams Lake BC
Reviewed on Nov. 28, 2020
100 Mile House Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 12 affordable motels in 100 Mile House among more than 37 hotels and other accommodations. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you'll often find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers' best-rated 100 Mile House motels to select from:
- Enjoy access to the casino, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A computer station along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a kitchenette.
- Enjoy access to the library, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in 100 Mile HouseThose who've visited 100 Mile House like the lakeside. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Lac La Hache Provincial Park
- Canim Beach Provincial Park
- Greenlee Lake
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Bridge Lake Provincial Park
- Emar Lakes Provincial Park
- Marble Range Provincial Park
100 Mile House is also known for its:
- Cross-country skiing
- Cultural attractions
- Jogging trails
Best Time to Visit 100 Mile HouseDetermine the perfect time for your visit to 100 Mile House by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 48° F and nighttime temperatures average 13° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 28° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 35° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 56° F during the day and 12° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.30 inches in a year
How to Get to 100 Mile House and Around the Area
|Williams Lake, BC (YWL-Williams Lake Regional)||Airport||49.7 mi (80 km)|