Availability: The Fairmont Winnipeg
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Winnipeg with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Canwest Place, University of Winnipeg, and Shaw Park Stadium. Also nearby are Manitoba Theater Centre and Burton Cummings Theatre.
In addition to 2 restaurants, The Fairmont Winnipeg features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont Winnipeg Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, The Fairmont Winnipeg provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 14 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Fairmont Winnipeg is a smoke-free property.
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 340
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 21
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
The Velvet Glove - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fairmont Winnipeg Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per day
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 25 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.