Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Winnipeg, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Western Canada Aviation Museum, Red River College, and Polo Park. Local attractions also include University of Winnipeg and Assiniboine Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of limo/town car service and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Complimentary parking is available on site.
Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 213
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 6.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.