Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this spa hotel is close to Winnipeg Railway Museum, University of Winnipeg, and Forks Market. Also nearby are Plaza at the Forks and Manitoba Theatre for Young People.
In addition to a restaurant, The Fort Garry Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning. Other amenities include climate control and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, The Fort Garry Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 51022 square feet (4592 square meters) include a conference center, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Fort Garry Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Health club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4592
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 51022
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
The Palm Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Ten Spa at the Fort Garry. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the café.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Spa café
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: CAD 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15 per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.