Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel near University of Winnipeg
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to MTS Centre, Winnipeg Convention Centre, and Canadian Museum for Human Rights. Also nearby are Plaza at the Forks and Manitoba Children's Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown features a health club and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 19000 square feet (1710 square meters) include a conference center, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. An area shuttle within 10.00 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours are complimentary for guests. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Conference center
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Event catering
- Business services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 19000
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 29
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Exhibit space
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 263
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- Self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1710
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Flat-panel TV
- Cordless phone
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning in the bistro between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
12 resto bar - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.