Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- One Queen Bed
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom
- One Single Bed
Room, 2 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Two Single Beds
Eco-friendly hotel in Quebec (Sainte-Foy-Sillery) near Laval University
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Quebec (Sainte-Foy-Sillery), close to Laval University, PEPS, and Maison des Jesuites. Also nearby are Laurier Quebec and Le Montcalm Tennis Club.
Recreational amenities at Residences Université Laval include outdoor tennis courts and indoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, desks, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Residences Université Laval features outdoor tennis courts and indoor tennis courts. 4 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary. Guests can use the outdoor pool and recreational facilities at a partner hotel.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 2300
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Pool table
- Tennis on site
- Indoor tennis courts - 4
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Free covered parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free covered parking, Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Housekeeping - 2 days per week
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Outdoor tennis courts and indoor tennis courts are featured at the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Running track/path on site
- Sports center on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk hours are from 8:30 AM to midnight.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 16-62 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 40 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.