Availability: Quebec City Marriott Downtown
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel in Quebec (Old Quebec) near Citadelle of Quebec
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Quebec, walking distance from Esplanade Park and Parliament Building. Also nearby are Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale.
In addition to a restaurant, Quebec City Marriott Downtown features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, sofa beds, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quebec City Marriott Downtown Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Quebec City Marriott Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed size
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Que Sera Sera resto-bar - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Quebec City Marriott Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 19 for adults, CAD 7.50 and CAD 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 27 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.