Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non-refundable
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non-refundable
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Historic Art Nouveau and Art Deco hotel in Old Québec
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Built in 1870, this historic Art Nouveau and Art Deco hotel is located in Old Québec, 1 block from the Château Frontenac.
Hotel Clarendon guests enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas and guestrooms, and a restaurant with a bar and lounge is on site.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at the Hotel Clarendon have double or queen beds and cable television. All rooms are non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Built in 1870, the 7-story Hotel Clarendon is a combination of Art Nouveau and Art Deco styles. Located in historic Old Québec, the hotel is across from City Hall, one block from Château Frontenac, and 1.5 km (one mile) from the Plains of Abraham.
A restaurant and bar, which specializes in international cuisine, is on site. Other amenities include a business center and meeting facilities. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout, and disabled-accessible facilities are available.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1870
- Audiovisual equipment
- Smoke-free property
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
Charles Baillairgé - A lobby-level restaurant, bar and lounge that serves international cuisine at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Breakfast is served 7 AM - 10:30 AM daily in the restaurant (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.