Find a Bed and Breakfast in Zakynthos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Zakynthos
Other property types in Zakynthos
Reviewed on Oct. 3, 2019
Ionian Hill Hotel
Reviewed on Jul. 25, 2020
Galaxy Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Reviewed on Oct. 25, 2019
B&Bs and More in Zakynthos
If you want to find a place to stay with fewer rooms than a hotel and an intimate environment, a B&B might be a great fit for your vacation to Zakynthos. You'll find 885 lodging options and 3 B&Bs for your stay in Zakynthos. Hoping for a day by the water in Zakynthos? Tsilivi Beach and Shipwreck Beach are a couple of the most notable ones in town.
Weather in Zakynthos
Weather can be a big factor while planning a trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Zakynthos:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 0.91 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 62° F and nighttime temperatures average 45° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 48° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 61° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 77° F during the day and 46° F at night
Travelers looking to spend some time in nature enjoy Zakynthos for its beaches and island views. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Tsilivi Beach and Shipwreck Beach are some notable spots. You might put Zakynthos Port and Kalamaki Beach on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Zakynthos for its:
- Sandy beaches
- Water skiing
- Scuba diving
- Cocktail bars
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Zakynthos?
Fly into Zakynthos (ZTH-Zakynthos Intl.), which is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Argostolion (EFL-Kefalonia Island Intl.), which is 31.7 mi (51 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.