Overview of Ambassador Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Vienna, Ambassador Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Vienna State Opera and Albertina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Imperial Crypt in Vienna and Hofburg Imperial Palace. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wiener Stadthalle or Ernst Happel Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Stephansplatz U-Bahn is 4 minutes by foot and Karlsplatz U-Bahn is 8 minutes.
- Imperial Crypt in Vienna - 2 min walk
- Stephansplatz - 4 min walk
- St. Stephen's Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Albertina - 5 min walk
- Spanish Riding School - 6 min walk
- Stephansplatz U-Bahn - 4 min walk
- Wien Mitte Station - 15 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25.00 for adults and EUR 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 55.00 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Covered self-parking fee: EUR 26 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location. Reception staff could be more helpful. We had a tv in our room but even after asking three times we still couldn’t change the language to English. They gave us a list of channels.