Get an overview of this hotelVenice apartment in San Marco, walk to Rialto Bridge
Located in San Marco, this apartment is steps from San Salvador Church and Rialto Bridge. St. Mark's Basilica and St Mark's Campanile are also within 10 minutes.
This apartment features an elevator.
All 5 apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops, plus free WiFi and dining areas. Other amenities available to guests include TVs, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Bortolo 2 features an elevator (lift).
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Separate dining area
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 60 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR .5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 20 per person, per stay
- Late check-in fee: EUR 50 for check-in between 7:30 PM and midnight
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 60 per stay
- Bortolo 2
- Bortolo 2 Apartment
- Bortolo 2 Apartment Venice
- Bortolo 2 Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.