- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Piersland House
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Piersland House is located in Troon. Vennel Gallery and Scottish Maritime Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Brig O'Doon and Auld Brig. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ayr Racecourse or Rugby Park.
- Royal Troon Golf Club - 5 min walk
- Dundonald Castle - 10 min walk
- Prestwick Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Kidz Play - 9 min drive
- Western Gailes Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Troon Station - 18 min walk
- Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick) - 8 min drive
- Walker Bar and Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Red Bowl — 1 min walk
- The Tee-Room - 17 min walk
- Blueberry's Coffee Shop & Bakery - 2 min drive
- Jade Dragon - 2 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per stay.
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities