- Jean Chretien Museum
- 12 min walk
- Trois-Rivieres, QC (YRQ)
- 21 min drive
- St. Maurice Ironworks
- 23 min drive
- Ki-8-Eb Golf Club
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Shawinigan, Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan is in the city centre and on a river. La Cite de l'Energie and Jean Chretien Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Vallee du Parc and Golf Club Metaberoutin. D'Arbre en Arbre and Vallee Rocanigan are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Jean Chretien Museum - 12 min walk
- St. Maurice Ironworks - 23 min drive
- La Mauricie National Park Visitor Centre - 27 min drive
- Ki-8-Eb Golf Club - 29 min drive
- University of Quebec in Trois-Rivieres - 30 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 104 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pacini Shawinigan – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10.00 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room (up to 55 lb/25 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities