Overview of Handlery Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible
Standard Room (room type selected at check in)
About this area
Located in San Diego's Mission Valley neighbourhood, Handlery Hotel is in the business district and next to a golf course. Port of San Diego and B Street Cruise Ship Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Fashion Valley Mall and Seaport Village. Check out an event or a game at SDCCU Stadium, and consider making time for Hotel Circle, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Old Town San Diego State Park - 3 min drive
- Valley View Casino Center - 4 min drive
- University of San Diego - 7 min drive
- San Diego Zoo - 11 min drive
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot - 13 min drive
- San Diego-Old Town Transit Center - 3 min drive
- Fashion Valley Transit Center Station - 11 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Trellises Garden Grille - 8 min walk
- Terrace Café - 9 min walk
- Charlie's Sports Bar and Grill - 9 min walk
- Starbucks - 9 min walk
- Better Buzz Coffee - 14 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25, per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a deposit of USD 250 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Handlery Hotel San Diego
- Handlery Hotel
- Handlery San Diego
- The Handlery Hotel
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The hallway smelled and made me nauseous. My boyfriends allergies were flaring up because of either the lack of filter changes or carpets. I couldn’t eat anything cause I was nauseous from the smell. I so don’t understand why I have to pay parking when the gates go up and let you out anyway. Especially for a handicapped vehicle