Search Apartment Rentals in Rosewood
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Rosewood
Other property types in Rosewood
The Tobacco Barn Apartment
Best Western Plus Goldsboro
Reviewed on Oct. 9, 2020
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smithfield-Selma, NC
Reviewed on Sep. 27, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Rosewood
There are 13 accommodation choices in Goldsboro, though not as many apartments. We can help you search for similar accommodations.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Rosewood?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 69° F and nighttime temperatures average 32° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 46° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 58° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 33° F at night
- Average rainfall is 48.78 inches in a year
Must See in Rosewood
While exploring the area, visit the sights like Wayne County Museum, Goldboro Muncipal Golf Course, and Hinnant Family Vineyards. Rudy Theater and Carolina Premium Outlets are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.Rosewood is also popular for:
How to Get to Rosewood and Around the Area
Fly into Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), which is located 51.5 mi (82.9 km) from the city center. You can also search for flights into Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), which is 54.2 mi (87.2 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.