Rimouski Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 9 inexpensive motels in Rimouski among more than 36 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you're likely to find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite Rimouski motels to select from:
- Enjoy access to the computer station, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- A restaurant and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
Mon Joli Motel
- Enjoy access to the ski slopes, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a private balcony.
Motel le Cordon Rouge
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
Things to Do in Rimouski
Those who've visited Rimouski like the riverfront. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Beach of Anse-Aux-Coques
- Canyon des Portes de l'Enfer
- Parc National du Bic
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- Parc du Mont Saint-Louis
- Rimouski Tourism Bureau
- The Lamontagne House
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Rimouski - Forestville Ferry
- Le Club de Golf du Bic
- Parc du Mont-Comi
Rimouski is also popular for its:
- Bird watching
Best Time to Visit Rimouski
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Rimouski by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 37° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 72° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 56° F during the day and 9° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.50 inches in a year
How to Get to Rimouski and Around the Area
|Mont-Joli, QC (YYY) ||Airport ||18.7 mi (30.2 km) |
|Baie-Comeau, QC (YBC) ||Airport ||51.7 mi (83.3 km) |
|Amqui Station ||Train Station ||48.3 mi (77.7 km) |