Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Rimouski from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Rimouski Pet-friendly Hotels
Rimouski Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Rimouski with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 12 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Motel Lyse is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and in-room balconies.
- Pets are welcome at Mon Joli Motel. This motel offers free WiFi and cable TV. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel de la Pointe. This motel provides guests with in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Rimouski
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rimouski is 1.50 inches
Exploring Rimouski with Your Pet
Known for its beautiful sunsets, Rimouski has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront and cathedral. See the local sights and visit Val Neigette and Rimouski Regional Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Rimouski Tourism Bureau and Club de golf Les Saules. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Animalerie Dyno or Mondou.