- Sinclair Canyon
- 4 min drive
- Radium Hot Springs Pools
- 5 min drive
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Radium Hot Springs
Located in Radium Hot Springs, Radium Park Lodge is next to a golf course. Sinclair Canyon and Kootenay Valley Viewpoint are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Panorama Mountain Ski Area and Radium Hot Springs Pools.
- Sinclair Canyon - 4 min drive
- Radium Hot Springs Pools - 5 min drive
- Copper Point Golf Course - 14 min drive
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course - 17 min drive
- Pynelogs Cultural Centre - 19 min drive
About this property
Radium Park Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20.00, per pet, per day, plus a deposit of CAD 20.00 per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Radium Park Inn Radium Hot Springs
- Radium Park Inn
- Radium Park Radium Hot Springs
- Radium Park
- Radium Park Lodge Radium Hot Springs
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
We didn't expect a lot for this price range, but we do expect basic room security. There was no deadbolt or chain latch on our ground-level room door, but instead only a door knob lock. And the large sliding window in the room could not be locked at all! We believe that secure door and window locks are a basic necessity for any motel room.