Overview of Ocean Blue & Sand Beach Resort - All Inclusive
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite (Honeymoon Suite)
Junior Suite, Pool View (Privilege)
Junior Suite, Pool View
Honeymoon Suite (Junior)
About this area
Located in Punta Cana, Ocean Blue & Sand Beach Resort - All Inclusive is next to a golf course and on a private beach. Iberostar Golf Course and Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Downtown Punta Cana and Manati Park Bavaro. Travelling with kids? Consider Dolphin Island and Dolphin Explorer. With scuba diving, snorkelling and waterskiing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water. Our guests love the resort's location for the nightlife.
- Arena Gorda Beach - 9 min walk
- White Sands Golf Course - 10 min walk
- Princess Tower Casino Punta Cana - 3 min drive
- Casino Diamante Punta Cana Grand - 5 min drive
- Iberostar Golf Course - 9 min drive
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.) - 20 min drive
- El Carey — 1 min walk
- Margarita — 1 min walk
About this property
Ocean Blue & Sand Beach Resort - All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.