- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hampton Beach
- 1 min walk
- Casino Cascade Water Slide
- 11 min walk
- Beachside Bagel & Subs
- 5 min walk
- Breakers Restaurant and Bar
- 7 min walk
- Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Hampton, Atlantic Motel is near the beach. Water Country is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hampton Beach and Hampton Beach State Park. Casino Cascade Water Slide and Blue Ocean Discovery Center are also worth visiting.
- Hampton Beach - 1 min walk
- Casino Cascade Water Slide - 11 min walk
- Casino Ballroom - 12 min walk
- Hampton Beach State Park - 3 min drive
- Seabrook Beach - 5 min drive
- Exeter Station - 18 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 59 min drive
- Beachside Bagel & Subs - 5 min walk
- Breakers Restaurant and Bar - 7 min walk
- Sal's Pizza - 11 min walk
- Farr's Famous Fried Chicken - 12 min walk
- Purple Urchin - 12 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 20, per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 20.00 per day.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Atlantic Motel Hampton
- Atlantic Motel
- Atlantic Hampton
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We arrived, put our bags in the room and went to enjoy the pool. Half the pool was filled with bugs but we enjoyed part of it. When we returned from dinner there was lots of commotion and festivities happening in the common areas. While that’s fine; there is no sound proofing. We went into the room and looked around and were disgusted. This is absolutely unacceptable. We turned the air on and so much dust came out my son’s eyes began to water and he started coughing; requiring Benadryl as he has a dust allergy. Putting that aside, we were so disgusted by the room that we did not feel comfortable staying there. There are dark red/brown spots on the kitchen floor that resemble blood; there is a thick coating of dust and grime all over the room. The chairs and walls are filthy. Stains covered the chairs in the room; rust all over the kitchen. Stains on the ceiling. We checked in at 230pm and left to go home at 815p. I am still waiting to hear from the motel