Top Hotels in Ponta Delgada
Reviewed on Sep. 19, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 18, 2020
Reviewed on Feb. 26, 2020
Top things to do in Ponta Delgada
Ponta Delgada Beach Vacation
Kick back on the shore and feel the wind through your hair during your Ponta Delgada vacation. If it's your first time, why not pick up some colorful seashells as a memento of your trip to Ponta Delgada? Set up your base near Milicias Ocean Beach, a popular stretch of coast just 3 miles (5 km) from the center. We also have terrific Ponta Delgada vacation deals that are closer to Praia do Populo, another excellent nearby option.
Things You Should Know About Ponta Delgada
- If fresh sea air and walks along the shoreline are your idea of a dreamy escape, why not opt for one of our Ponta Delgada beach hotels? Staying by the water is the perfect antidote to life's daily stresses.
- Our private vacation homes, including Quinta das Camelias and House With 3 Bedrooms in Ponta Delgada, With Furnished Terrace and Wifi, are popular with visitors of all types. Consider the facilities and get ready for your vacation in Ponta Delgada!
- Ponta Delgada is home to approximately 20,100 people. Why not get out and mingle with one or two of them? It's an excellent way to get a little inside intel on the place! You can also look up our Ponta Delgada things to do page.
- Ponta Delgada vacation deals are a superb way to save on unforgettable experiences. Some ideas, such as Ponta Delgada Harbour, Milicias Ocean Beach and University of the Azores, belong right at the top of your must-do list.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Ponta Delgada vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Ponta Delgada vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Ponta Delgada?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Ponta Delgada?
- Azores - S. Miguel Two Full Day Tours
- Whales & The Princess Ring Islet Tour
- Azores Islands Whale Watching & Islet Boat Tour
- Azores: Kayaking Vila Franca do Campo
- Azores: Kayaking Caloura
- Furnas Full Day