- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- 4 min walk
- Royal Garden Plaza
- 7 min walk
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach
- 10 min walk
- Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located near the beach, Travelodge Pattaya is in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Central Festival Pattaya Beach and Walking Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Pattaya Beach Road and Hard Rock Cafe. Mini Siam and Underwater World Pattaya are not to be missed.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 4 min walk
- Pattaya Beach Road - 6 min walk
- Royal Garden Plaza - 7 min walk
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach - 10 min walk
- Walking Street - 11 min walk
- Pattaya Station - 15 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 95 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Lodge – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 235 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- OZO Pattaya Hotel
- OZO Pattaya
- Premier Inn Pattaya
- Premier Pattaya
- Premier Inn Pattaya Hotel