Get an overview of this hotelParisian Boutique hotel next to Place des Vosges
Popular property highlights
Near Picasso Museum
This romantic Paris hotel is located in the Marais, one of the city's oldest and trendiest districts; a central location 2 blocks from the Picasso Museum, and 3 blocks from Place des Vosges.
Guests are welcomed with a personalized introduction to the hotel and their room; there is a lounge with fireplace, books, and a computer and printer are available in the lobby. Free WiFi is available in the hotel's public areas.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
50 guestrooms at Villa Beaumarchais overlook an interior courtyard. Amenities include free WiFi, high-definition TVs with satellite channels, minibars, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The 6-story Villa Beaumarchais Hotel features a bar, room service, and a lounge with a fireplace, books, and international newspapers. WiFi is complimentary in the hotel's public areas. A fitness center is provided for guests aged 16 and over.
Other services include a meeting room, a computer station available to all guests, and concierge services at the 24-hour front desk to provide tourist information. Luggage storage is also possible here. Parking onsite is available at a surcharge, however there are only a limited number of parking spaces.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Year Built 1998
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is provided in the breakfast room from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- 1 per room (up to 13 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 7.50 and EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
- Villa Beaumarchais
- Villa Beaumarchais Hotel
- Villa Beaumarchais Hotel Paris
- Villa Beaumarchais Paris
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.