- Market of the Red Children
- 7 min walk
- Picasso Museum
- 12 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Paris France is in Paris's Paris City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Grands Boulevards and Les Halles are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Jardin des Plantes and Moulin Rouge. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Aquaboulevard, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Temple Station is just steps away and Republique Station is 4 minutes by foot.
- Market of the Red Children - 7 min walk
- Picasso Museum - 12 min walk
- Museum Georges Pompidou - 14 min walk
- Opera Bastille - 3 min drive
- Notre-Dame - 6 min drive
- Temple Station - 2 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 18 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 25 min drive
- Sushizo — 1 min walk
- Gabe — 1 min walk
- Sushi Yaki — 1 min walk
- La Favorite — 1 min walk
- 750g La Table — 1 min walk
About this property
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: EUR 30 per day
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–10 AM: EUR 9 per person
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Free newspapers in reception
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- bathtub or shower
- 26-inch flat-screen TV
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely, clean, well-run hotel in a great area of Paris. I was in room 74 — up on the 7th floor. Comfortable bed and good shower, bigger than you would expect in a Paris hotel. You’re just a few minutes’ walk from both the Marais and the rue de Bretagne so loads of great places to go out close by. And a Monoprix steps away on rue du Temple, which is handy.