Get an overview of this hotelTraditional luxury Paris hotel adjacent to Place Vendôme
Popular property highlights
Near place vendôme
Located between Place Vendôme and the Opéra Garnier, this Paris hotel, once a favorite of the Duke of Westminster, retains a legacy of British charm.
Restaurant Health spa
In addition to banquet facilities, the Hotel Westminster Opera offers a fitness center with exercise equipment, steam baths, and a sauna, plus a health spa with scenic views over Paris rooftops.
All guestrooms are decorated in classic Parisian style with period furniture, inlaid wood desks, and marble bathrooms; amenities include air conditioning, premium bedding, 24-hour room service, cordless phones and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
The Hotel Westminster Opera's fitness center and spa offers views of Paris rooftops in addition to beauty services and cardio machines, weights, sauna, steam bath, and a relaxation room. A personal trainer is available on request. Designer products are used in the spa's beauty treatments and massages.
The hotel restaurant, Le Céladon, offers an elegant and refined atmosphere, while the British-style Duke's Bar is laid-back and comfortable.The meeting rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, in addition the hotel features business services and translation/interpretation services. The hotel also offers a complimentary manager reception.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1846
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 190
- Spa services on site
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2045
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 102
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Individually decorated
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Le Céladon - This restaurant features a seasonal menu of traditional French cuisine in an elegant, Regency-style dining room decorated in shades of pale green with accents of celadon porcelain, crystal, and silk. The restaurant is transformed into the more casual Petit Céladon on Saturdays and Sundays, with all-inclusive and children's menus in a relaxed atmosphere. This restaurant is open daily for breakfast (buffet and continental style), lunch, and dinner.
Duke's Bar - The hotel's British influence is evident in this bar's atmosphere, with deep-green leather chairs, intricately carved wood paneling, and large fireplace. The bar features an international selection of cocktails and a pianist enlivens cocktail hour Thursday to Saturday. A breakfast buffet is served in this bar, as well as meals from Celadon at lunch and at dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
In addition to the hotel's fitness center, guests can jog in the Tuileries Gardens or along the banks of the Seine, both just 3 blocks away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Hotel Westminster Opera features a spa and fully-equipped fitness center. The Spa at Hotel Westminster Opera includes a steam bath and sauna. A private beauty room, offers massages, facials, and body treatments with AR457 products.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 95 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 75 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 95 per day
- Hotel Westminster Opera
- Hotel Westminster Opera Paris
- Westminster Hotel Opera
- Westminster Opera
- Westminster Opera Hotel
- Westminster Opera Paris
- Westminster Hotel Paris
- Hôtel Westminster Paris
- Hôtel Westminster
- Westminster Paris
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.