- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hôtel Saint Paul Rive Gauche
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Small Room (12 m²)
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Family Room, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Hôtel Saint Paul Rive Gauche is in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Pantheon and Notre-Dame are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Luxembourg Gardens and Tuileries Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Parc des Princes. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including segway rentals/tours.
- Luxembourg Gardens - 6 min walk
- Pantheon - 8 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 12 min walk
- Les Halles - 16 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 4 min drive
- Cluny - La Sorbonne Station - 4 min walk
- Paris Port-Royal Station - 17 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 47 min drive
- Polidor - 1 min walk
- Little Big Bear - 1 min walk
- Le Prince Racine - 1 min walk
- Regal - 1 min walk
- Le Méchoui du Prince - 1 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Saint Paul Rive Gauche
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 59 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
They remodeled three years ago and the decor is wonderful. The room was so comfortable and quiet Location was excellent. The staff was very helpful.