Overview of Hotel Residence Foch
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Double Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Quadruple Room
Classic Double Room
Romantic Room, Balcony
Elegance Terrace Room
About this area
Located in 16th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Hotel Residence Foch is connected to the convention centre. Palais Garnier and Louvre Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower. Don't miss out on a visit to La Machine du Moulin Rouge. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Palais des Congres de Paris - 9 min walk
- Champs-Elysees - 14 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 17 min walk
- Eiffel Tower - 11 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 11 min drive
- Porte Dauphine Station - 6 min walk
- Paris Avenue Foch Station - 9 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 28 min drive
- Cantina Pergolèse - 2 min walk
- Le Relais de l'Étoile - 3 min walk
- Del Papa - 3 min walk
- Café Les Muses - 4 min walk
- La villa Corse - 4 min walk
About this property
Hotel Residence Foch
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff at this property are welcoming and friendly. We didn't have breakfast so can't comment. Our room (52) was clean and cosy, with coffee making facilities. One minor criticism is that we like to have a couple of cups of coffee and only had enough milk for one. One of the plus points to this hotel is the location. We arrived in Paris on the Eurostar and from the Gare Du Nord station you can get the metro (M2) from La Chapelle to Porte Dauphine it's then just a short walk to the hotel from here. The hotel is a 10min walk to the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysee. I would recommend this hotel to others looking for a short stay city break.