Get an overview of this hotelParis hotel in 7th Arrondissement, near Eiffel Tower
Popular property highlights
Located in 7th Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of American University of Paris, Eiffel Tower, and Champ de Mars. Arc de Triomphe and Rodin Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with concierge services, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are onsite.
All 22 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and free weekday newspapers. Other amenities available to guests include ceiling fans, hair dryers, and safes.
Hotel Malar features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Paris hotel also offers concierge services and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Malar is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free weekday newspaper
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.00 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 35 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Hotel Malar
- Hotel Malar Paris
- Malar Hotel
- Malar Paris
- Malar Hotel Paris
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.